Adastra is a global IT company, offering premier class services and solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era.
We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers.
We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering cutting-edge technologies to empower our clients achieve great outcomes. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs daily, inclusive of areas such as Cloud, Managed Services, Big Data, AI, IoT, Blockchain, Data Monetization and RPA.
We are currently looking for experienced Scrum Master.
- Introducing Agile engineering practices and coach team members
- Properly conducting SCRUM ceremonies: daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Enabling the team to produce high-value increments and meet commitments
- Coaching development teams and stakeholders on how to apply SCRUM and SAFe® practices to improve effectiveness and quality
- Managing dependencies with other SCRUM teams involved in the project/program
- Adapts SCRUM framework for team needs
- Keep the SCRUM team organized, on track, and focused on Sprint goals
- Support the product owner for product backlog management and prioritization
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Mater
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Experience working with a SAFe methodology on large scale, technically complex projects
- Must be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Data driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues
- Fluent in English
Additional Skills and Qualifications considered as an advantage:
- Scrum Master certification (PSM/TSM, PMI-ACP, SAFe SM)
- Coordination across various SCRUM Teams working on a project
- Participating/Leading SCRUM of Scrums
- Creating release plans including deliverables and release deadlines
- Data & Analytics projects delivery experience
- German language
What Adastra can offer you:
- Exposure to challenging projects in an international environment
- Opportunity to expand your technical expertise
- Extensive portfolio of trainings as well as Certification courses
- Free German language classes
- Additional Health Insurance
- Multisport Card
- Work from home
- Referral program with Awards
- Corporate social responsibility programs and Events
- Great offices with excellent locations
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of professionals committed to deliver best-in-class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations? Apply now and send your resume in English. We thank all interested applicants but will only contact a short list of them.
Who we are
Adastra is a global IT consulting company that helps businesses across the world unlock new opportunities in the global marketplace by getting the most out of their data. With over 20 years of industry experience, deep technical expertise, full stack capability, and end-to-end services, we deliver stable, scalable, secure, and high performing solutions.
Driven by our strong multinational Adastra community of IT experts in Canada, United States, Germany, Bulgaria, Thailand, Slovakia, and Czechia, we focus on enterprise Data Management strategy, Cloud-based and modern Data Warehouse solutions, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Application Development, Digitalization, and Automation.
Employee Perks & Benefits
Additional health insurance
Free German language classes
Employee referal program with awards
Free drinks in the office
Gaming and relax area
Internal events and CSR programs
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna